Sunday, October 12, 2008

To worship GOD at EDC - 12th October 2008




Trust In You
Psalms 84:12



12 O LORD Almighty,
      Blessed is the man who trusts in you. (Psalms 84:12) NIV


Trust = Honor, obey 10 commandment,God blessed you so trust in Lord , Believe in God, Don't trust things

* Trust in God, God protects your from problem, happen ( bad),etc.Read bible Psalms 91: 2 - I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust."

Trust in God, You will safety from bad of kinds such as problem,bad in happen.

*God's rock.Rock mean overcome to all evil of things.Read Bible

Isa 26: 4 -

Trust in the LORD forever,
    for the LORD, the LORD, is the Rock eternal.

* Trust in God when you are sick.Don't complain about sick such as cough,headache,etc.Eventhough trust in God but God test you weather you are trust in God or not.If none with complain that you are sick , you have to direct and trust in God even you are sick. God will give you health and healing with abundant peace and safe.

Read bible Jerem 33: 6 -Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security.

*Trust in God as you love forever in Lord.Don't broke your love with Lord.God loves people around the world but people are self-interest to separate love with Lord.Lord felt sad,look so sorry people don't know that God loves people much!You loves God forever then you will get rejoice!

Read Bible Psalms 13:5-6 -

But I(people) trust in your unfailing love;
    my heart rejoices in your salvation.

6 I will sing to the LORD,
    for he has been good to me.

*Trust in God but lean not on your own understanding (Don't be smarter and proud) What be smarter and proud?People as I got blessed By God because I have trust in him.That I'm proud and smarter but don't do that.In your heart be true with trust in Him.Then God will make your way of life with good. Read Bible Pro 3:5-6

Trust in the LORD with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding;

6 in all your ways acknowledge him,
    and he will make your paths straight.

*Trust in God, Don't be apart.If you are separate from God, God leave you, you go what you want then you will know what happen in the future (bad) because you are separate God. God don't show you pity when you not trust in God but Thou already trust in you.God trust in you, You trust in Him (connect very strong and get bless= protect from evil,sins,...) Read bible : Jere 15 :6 -

You have rejected me," declares the LORD.
    "You keep on backsliding.
    So I will lay hands on you and destroy you;
    I can no longer show compassion.


*When people trust in God,people all children of God. Trust and trust in God, God will be near you and take good care of you. Read bible : Hebrew 2:13 -

Both the one who makes men holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers. 12He says,
"I will declare your name to my brothers;
in the presence of the congregation I will sing your praises."[c] 13And again,
"I will put my trust in him."[d] And again he says,
"Here am I, and the children God has given me."

*Dare to trust in God when you have problem somethings.Example, i have problem about money, Useless i trust in God through though(think). So I dare to trust In God.I believe Thou will help me to solve this problem. If you have problem with somethings such as family,life,etc. Eventhough you trusted in God in long time but why God gave you like this problem. Then you won't trust God so you want to be self-interest in your right way. God none give you good and solve this problem for you.Don't think God gave me problem eventhough i trusted in him.So dare and dare to trust In god mean you passed.God will give a bless. That's why Go test you weather you trust in him or not. Believe in God! :)

*Trust= Believe
(O LORD almighty)

No comments: