Monday, July 21, 2008

Answers




Answers



Bible Reading : Judges 6:11-16


Once I prayed about something. I waited and waited for God to answer my prayer.Then I realized that maybe I was the answer to my prayer! Sometimes God surprises me. He tells me that I am the answer to my own prayer.Let me give you some examples.


Suppose you prayed and asked God to encourage someone who feels sad. Maybe God wants you to send a card to that person. Or suppose you pray that a person accepts Jesus as their Savior. Maybe God wants you to talk to that person about Jesus.If you pray about money for missionaries, maybe God wants you to give your money.


Our Bible Reading today tells us about Gideon.The Mideonites ruled Gideon and the other Israelites.The Israelites prayed to God for help (Judges 6:7b), but no one came to help them. Finally God sent an angel to Gideon to tell him that he was the one who would free the Israelites.


When you pray today, ask God to give you opportunities to serve Him.


" Use your power.Go save the people of Midian. I am sending you to save them!" Judges 6:14b


PRAYER : God, use me to do Your work today.In Jesus' name.Amen

No comments: