Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Serve God

Bible Reading : Ephesians 6:5-9


I have many friends.But some of my friends are very special.Why? Because they truly serve God.


One of my special friends is blind like me.She uses puppets to teach children at church.Another friend takes people to the store and helps them shop.One of my friends drives people to church on Sunday.And another special friend leads a Bible study for several blind ladies in my church.


I also have friends who pray for sick or hurting people.Some of my special friends cook meals for people who are ill or sad.All of these friends are serving God.


God has given Christians special talents that they can use to serve Him.In our Bible Reading today, Jesus reminds us about ways we can serve God and other people.


Think about the talents God has given to you.How can you use them to serve Him today?


" In Christ Jesus, God made us new people so that we would do good things.God had already planned those good things for us.God had planned for us to live our lives doing those good things." Ephesians 2:10b


PRAYER : Dear God, please show me how I can serve You today.In Jesus' name. Amen

No comments: