Monday, June 2, 2008

Our Barn ( 3)

The picture is name Barn.


Bible Reading : Psalm 32 : 1-11


Tearing down our barn was a big project.It took us a long time to pull down the roof and walls.We wanted to save most of the wood to use for our new barn.So,we had to tear things down slowly and carefully.


One day,though,while my father was pulling on a corner of the barn with our tractor,the rest of the barn fell down! We were thankful that no one was hurt.But everything was left in one big pile.It was a mess!


We spent many months clearing away the wood and preparing the place for the new barn.As we removed a large piece of the roof,I saw several things that were buried when the barn collapsed.One thing I saw was a light bulb.It was not even broken!The whole barn fell down around the bulb,but it did not beak.


This reminds me that God takes care of me.Sometimes bad things happen to me,but God keeps me safe.Verse 7 of our Bible Reading says, "God,you are a hiding place for me.You protect me from my troubles."


I hope you will let God protect you today.


" I will teach you and guide you on the way you should live.I will protect you and be your guide." Psalm 32.8b


PRAYER : God ,thank you for your protection.In Jesus' name.Amen.

No comments: