Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sleep



Bible Reading : Psalm 4:1-8


All people need to sleep.Sleep is very important for a healthy body.We don't sleep,we often develop other physical problem,too.


Genesis,chapter one, tells us that God created day and night.Genesis 1:16 says," So God made the two large lights.God made the larger light [sun'] to rule during the day.He made the smaller light [moon] to rule during the night." God planned for us to sleep so that our bodies can rest and receive straight.


But sometimes I have trouble sleeping.In our Bible Reading today, David tells me what I can do when I can't sleep. Verse 3-4 say, " You know that the Lord hears me when I pray to him... Think about those things when you go to bed and then relax."


If I am having trouble sleeping,I can pray.I know God wants to help me so that I will not be troubled or afraid.You can ask for God's peace to help you sleep well tonight.


" I leave you peace.It is my own peace I give you.. So don't be troubled.Don't be afraid." John 14:27


PRAYER : Dear God,thank You for loving me.Help me to relax and know that I am safe with You. In Jesus' name.Amen.

No comments: