Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Our Barn (4)

Bible Reading : Exodus 17:8-13


My family and I took the barn walls apart,piece by piece.We saved all the beams from the roof.We pulled out old nails and saved all the good wood.


Then we started building the new barn.We put up long poles for the frame of the barn.Crossbeams and rather held everything together.My father did most of this work.But the whole family helped.Even though my father knew the most about building,he needed everyone's help.We had to work together as a team.


Our Bible Reading today shows us a perfect example of people working together.Moses and the Israelites would win the fight.Verse 12b says,"Then Aaron and Hur held Moses'hands in the air.Aaron was on one side of Moses and Hur was on the other side.They held his hands up like this until the sun went down."


Moses,Hur and Aaron worked together.I need to work with other Christians,too.Together we can serve and honor God.


"Anytime Moses held his hands in the air,the men of Israel would win the fight." Exodus 17: 11a


PRAYER Father,help me to serve you today.In Jesus' name.Amen.

No comments: