Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Our Barn (5)

Bible Reading : John 14: 1-4


Building the new barn was hard work but it was a lot of fun,too.Before we started building,we made a plan of exactly how we wanted the barn to be.


As we built the barn, I imagined where the horse stalls would be and where my horse would live. I knew that the new barn being built.


Often we become comfortable with our lives here on earth.We don't want things to change.But we should remember that God has something much better planned for us.He gives us external life if we will accept His Plan of salvation through Jesus.


In our Bible Reading,Jesus told His followers about the new home.He was preparing for them.Jesus wanted His followers to look forward to living forever with Him.


Our old barn was okay,but the new one is so much better.Life on earth is good,but eternal life with God will be so very wonderful.I hope you are looking forward to living forever with God.


"There are many rooms in my Father's house..I am going there to prepare a place for you." John 14:2


PRAYER God,I want to live with you forever. In Jesus' name.Amen.

No comments: