Saturday, June 7, 2008

Tangles (Untidy)


Bible Reading : Psalm 37:1-9


When my daughter sleeps,her hair becomes tangled.Sometimes it is a big mess(untidy).My daughter does not like for me to bush her hair.But I need to brush it.If I leave the tangles,they will become worse.


I am careful when I brush my daughter's hair.I work slowly to remove the tangles.Sometimes she is patient.She moves around and does not sit still.Then my brushing hurts her head.


We all have tangles in life,too.These tangles are the problems we face each day.God wants to help us with these problems. But often we fight against God.Then our problems become worse.


My daughter needs to sit still while I work on her tangles.In the same way,we need to be patient with God when He is sleeping us with our problems.Verse 7a of our Bible Reading says,"Trust the Lord and wait for his help."


I hope you will let God help you with your problems today.


"Depend on the Lord.Trust him,and he will do what must be done."Psalm 37:5


PRAYER: Dear God,help me to be patient and trust you.In Jesus' name.Amen.

No comments: